TAMYA'S FAVS



What I did was started drawing all the things that i liked and wanted to incorperacte my name in the middle of the piece so that it would be the thing that popped out the most...  starting with the bottom of the drawing because thats where i started drawing, which is the grass i used a little dashed lines with some hatched lining as well, also the same with the tortous , and the flying money. as for the flowers, crown and the little evil tree was just me doodling. so towards the top of my drawing i wanted that to represent the coldness like winter and the bottom is the hotness like summer like theme... which i feel can be like a negative and positive just like the zodiac sign (balance) and the flower windmil above my name. then with the clouds i used vertical, horizontal, and diagonal lines for the clouds. and last but not least is my name in the middle bolded in bubble letters and i wanted my name to  be the center piece which popped out the most, so basically i doodled and used really bright colors to make it pop. mhaww. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

multi- color piece

CHANGE